Part 44. For Watch Movie I Turn Our Scooter To Cinema


 To go to the cinema, we changed clothes, left the room and headed to our faithful companion, a scooter, who was ready to take us to the ends of the world. I firmly grabbed the steering wheel, and my love sat down behind me so that both his hands were on my chest, gently hugging me. 


Her hot lips were very close to my neck, I could feel his warm breath. In a short time, I fell in love with this moment of intimacy, and as I moved, my heart fluttered with happiness. 


I knew for sure that I had to go exactly to the part of the city where we took a trip on the cruise ship, but the journey took a longer time due to heavy traffic on the highway. The evening slowly spread in the atmosphere, thickening the colors on the heavenly canvas, and the beloved multi-colored lights of the city again excited my growing, but pleasant excitement.


 Finding a cinema was not difficult. After a short search, a huge complex with many cinemas and bright posters of various films opened in front of us. At that time, there were only three films at the box office, and when I asked my beloved what she wants to see, she replied: "Anything you want! Any movie!" 


I took two tickets for a Hollywood movie called Miracle, and we hurried to the cinema hall indicated on the ticket with red lighting and comfortable, soft chairs of the same color.


 Sitting in the last rows, I took her hands in mine and again began to drown in her bottomless eyes. There were very few people in the hall, and before the start of the film, the Goa anthem played, and all the spectators got up from their seats to show respect for this tradition. 


After a while, the lights went out and the film began in English. We plunged into the viewing, but after a while, I noticed that my beloved's eyes became wet. The film itself did not evoke emotions, and when I asked her: "Why are you crying?", My love replied: "I am very happy with you here and now!", From which my love for her began to grow more and more. 


Unwittingly, I felt some kind of growing anxiety, and I wanted to go back to our room, moreover, the film dragged on and bored both of us. My girl agreed to leave, and we quietly headed for the exit. The street was already dominated by night, and under its cover we left this place on our scooter, leaving a light smoky trail behind us.

NEXT PART


Post a Comment

0 Comments