Part 55. Back To Delhi Part-1



 The time was approaching evening, and the four of us were sitting in the hotel lobby, talking animatedly with each other, or rather, my beloved girl spoke Russian with her compatriots, and she translated the conversation for me. During the conversation, 

I realized that Dina and Tatyana had flown to Goa from Krasnoyarsk to rest together. They turned out to be lovers of beach holidays and sometimes could wander the streets of the city in search of souvenirs and clothes. I voiced my idea about a trip to the corners of Goa, inaccessible to tourists, but the girls flatly refused to create a company for us, because they were not interested in this type of vacation.

 But nevertheless, our acquaintance with Russian tourists left a pleasant impression in my heart, despite the fact that I did not understand their conversation, although I felt myself inside the company. That evening, we did not sit with them for long, but this acquaintance benefited my beloved girlfriend, who, after my departure from the hotel, after sitting for a while in the restaurant, went straight to Dina and Tatyana's room. 

She wrote to me in a messenger that the girls at that time were in a hotel room and received her warmly and with sympathy when my beloved girl spoke about our separation, sobbing and suffering from everything that had happened. 

"Now we'll look after you, don't cry," Dina answered her and offered to go to the beach with them, spend the whole day there until late in the evening, then have dinner and go to their rooms. This message made me feel a little better at heart, but I still suffered and thought only about her, the one who changed my life forever, turning me into a real man, confident in myself and in my future, opened in me all the facets of the unknown .

 Now I knew exactly what I wanted from this life, and my determination became stronger and became unshakable and solid as a rock. I felt a tremendous strength in myself that would help me overcome all the difficulties of my life path and achieve what I wanted, and now I wanted only one thing: to meet her again, no matter what. 

The whistle of the train, which was slowly arriving at the platform, brought me back to reality, and a few minutes later, I was already driving back to Delhi, mentally saying goodbye to this amazing state of Goa.NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments