Part 56. Back To Delhi Part-2



 Since I didn't have a train ticket in advance due to a sudden departure from Goa, I had to take a local train that was supposed to go to Mumbai's central area, where I have to change trains to Delhi. 

My soul was left with my love in Goa, and I felt like a lifeless scarecrow, chained to the seat. 

At each memory of our happy moments, tears silently flowed from my eyes, and my heart repeated: "Come back to your love, hug her again, hold it to your chest and don't let go... Raise your torch of love and show it to the whole world, because people must believe in pure and true love, especially those who have almost lost hope, lost their way in darkness, are looking for their bright path among lies and deceit ..."

 But time rules everything, commands the fate of people, and we, only puppets in the hands of time, who are waiting for their turn to play their role. 

Lost in thought again, I did not notice anything around me, only the monotonous sound of wheels and a cool breeze penetrating through the open windows of the old carriage brought me back to reality from time to time. 

The train picked up its speed, and I shared information about every moment with my beloved girl, and every second I was connected with her so that she would not feel lonely anytime soon. 

She was looking for wi-fi everywhere to always be in touch with me, even on the beach, among vacationing tourists, where she, Dina and Tatyana came a couple of hours after my departure, she was immersed in the messenger, in our secret world, so intimate and desired, hidden from prying eyes. 

It seemed that this state of Goa with all its beauties, the ocean and the boundless sky was not dear to her now, she suffered just as hopelessly as I did, she could not find a place for herself and was afraid to return to the hotel, to the very room where we spent the most unforgettable moments.

NEXT PART


Post a Comment

0 Comments