Part 57. I Reached Mumbai Station



My mind was completely absorbed in the events of Goa, but when my eyes turned to what was going on around me, only a crowd of passengers was visible everywhere. 

The train car was packed with people, and if someone decided to go to the restroom, he had to break through the whole crowd with great difficulty, from this example you can understand what kind of crowd there should have been around me. 

Constantly talking to my love on the messenger, my phone's battery was almost dead, so I asked my favorite girl for time to charge the phone, getting up from my seat and crossing the crowd to get to the charging socket on the other side of the train carriage.

 In order not to lose my seat, I put my bag on the seat and patiently stood and waited for the phone to be fully charged, because I did not want to be left without contact with my beloved. Slowly the darkness carried away the train, rushing like the wind.

 I had already bought something to eat at Panaji station and that was enough for me for dinner. After finishing the meal, I also asked my love if she had eaten or not? To which my sweetheart replied that she had eaten a little, but her appetite was gone due to deep anguish. 

This night reminded me of those beautiful moments that were the most intimate moments of intimacy with her, but only sweet bitterness spilled through my veins, preserving the taste of her farewell kiss. I was lonely but happy on this train, and I missed her soft hugs and hot lips so much. The cool night wind rushing in through the open windows made me take a blanket out of my bag and cover myself with it. 

Because of the long sitting, my legs also told me to straighten up, but there was nowhere to lie down. My train was due to arrive in Mumbai early in the morning and there was still plenty of time left. It was difficult for me to spend the night sitting. 

Since it was already midnight, I wished my beloved good night and asked her to sleep too. Now I started thinking about how to lie down, how to sleep. I saw a space under my seat that was my own dimension. They say that sleep sees no place, and the same thing happened to me. 

I wrapped myself in my blanket, using my bag as a pillow. When I woke up in the morning, my train was just approaching the local station in Mumbai. I quickly got ready and after a while got off at the station.

Post a Comment

0 Comments