Part 54. Memories of Meeting Russian tourists


 

I still suffered from separation from my girlfriend, not noticing anything around. My inflamed heart pounded heavily in my chest, urging me to return, but, overcoming this voluptuous desire, I bought a return ticket for the train that was supposed to take me home. 

From the moment we broke up, our communication in the messenger resumed, from which it all started a few months ago. She returned to our hotel restaurant, sat down at a round table surrounded by bushes strewn with pink flowers, and took a selfie photo in which she smiled her sweet smile to support me and show that she was perfectly fine and holding up, not looking at loneliness! 

My heart calmed down a bit and I asked her what she wants to do next? “I don’t want to go back to our room without you, my dear,” she replied, “so I’ll go to our mutual friends and spend the rest of the time with them!”

 ... A few days earlier we met two tourists from Russia who were neighbors of our old hotel room where we spent our first and unforgettable night together. 

This acquaintance happened unplanned because I decided on a long trip to the depths of Goa to show my beloved girl the places where not a single tourist has set foot, but for this trip, I suggested taking fellow travelers to create a fun company.

 One evening we knocked on the door of our neighbors and a young brunette with curly hair opened the door with a glass of champagne in her hand. She was surprised at our appearance, opening her eyes wide, but when she heard the Russian greeting of my beloved, she smiled broadly and came out to us in a small hall, where there was a low table and several armchairs for relaxing. 

The three of us settled down opposite each other, and a minute later a second blonde, the cousin of our interlocutor, joined us. We greeted each other. The first girl's name was Dina, and the cousin's name was Tatyana.

 Both of them did not expect sudden guests at all, but they had a lot of fun from drinking alcohol and were even more enlivened by our visit.NEXT PART


Post a Comment

0 Comments