Part 53. Happy Moment Memories


 

There was only one difference between raindrops and tears from my eyes: today the rain gave other people happy moments, and my tears brought me grief from separation from my love. 

When I opened my eyes after remembering our love moments, I was already at the bus station, from where I needed to take another bus to the train station. With a heavy heart, I got on the bus going to the station with my luggage, and again began to move further and further away from my beloved girl. 

I plunged into myself, remembering the wonderful moments spent with my love. My soul tore, and in my heart an uncontrollable storm was born, which, with the memory of my love, took away my tears. 

Sitting on the bus, I once again immersed myself in the moments spent in Goa, which soaked my whole being, every cell of my mind. In one of the parts described in my love story, we went together to watch the Hollywood film "Miracle", from which we soon left without finishing it, and my love remembered that she had forgotten her sunglasses in the auditorium on an armchair. 

She asked me to wait for her outside while she returned to the cinema. A few minutes later, she came out excited and began to tell on emotions that at the moment when she approached the place where her glasses lay, the main character of the film, Julia Roberts, uttered the phrase from the screen: “Oh, God! I forgot my glasses! ..to which my girlfriend answered aloud: "I forgot my glasses too, that's why I came back!".

.. We laughed at this joke together, got on a scooter and drove to our hotel. I remember those moments when we filmed a beautiful view of the sea on the camera, walking hand in hand along the coast. 

Then it began to rain, and we hid under a tarp. We were joined a few minutes later by a cute dog who repeatedly came up to me to pet him, as if trying to say that I liked your touch, as if we were very good friends for many years. 

I was so impressed with his behavior that I did not want to part with this wonderful dog. But the rain stopped and he ran away, I went with my girlfriend towards discoveries. Remembering these moments, my bus drove up to the station, and I went out onto the platform with my luggage.NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments