Skip to main content

Part 45. A Shocking Moment Was Waiting Me..!!


 Once again, we raced at speed through the night haze, dressed up with bright illumination of city lights, and the cool breeze from the sea turned our short journey into bliss, but these blissful moments were about to overwhelm both of us, lovers, which I will definitely tell you about next. 


Shortly before heading to the cinema with my love, my cell phone went offline due to some kind of glitch that I didn't take seriously. I lived the moments of my love for my own pleasure, and I almost forgot that my family members, who are a thousand kilometers away, are trying to get through to me.


 I had no idea what this night would turn out to be for us, continuing to drive the scooter in a wonderful mood. On the way, we stopped at a small stall with a variety of goodies and bought several types of biscuit cakes and fruits to pamper ourselves and sweeten our already sweet moments. This night was unusually warm and gentle, so we were in no hurry to enjoy its delicate, spicy aromas. 


When I got to our hotel, I tried to turn on my mobile again, but to my disappointment, it stubbornly refused to work, giving out some unknown network error. But the phone of my beloved girl, which worked only on wi-fi, when connected to the free network of the hotel, began to give out a lot of missed calls and a message from my younger sister and brother, since only two of them knew about my secret and that I fled to Goa, and only for the two of them did I leave my girlfriend's cell phone number just in case.


 Reading each message, my heartbeat began to go off scale, as I realized that at that moment my father, who still did not know that I had left my rented home and left for my love, gathered my mother, sister and brother in one room, and in a rage he tried to find out my whereabouts, from which the atmosphere in my home was pushed to the limit. 


Without thinking twice, I flew like a bullet from our room straight to the reception desk to find the phone and make one call home while my beloved girl was taking a shower.

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

True Love Story: Waiting For Her First Reply (Part 4)

After sending the friend request, there was a feeling of uneasiness in the heart that she would accept my request or not. But to me it was like a test whether the person you like from the heart meets you or not. I had become obsessed with her beauty and innocence at first sight. Now just waiting, then to accept his friend request but my heart was not letting me wait. My heart seemed more restless to me because I never had such feelings in my heart from childhood till today. There was also a fear in the heart that for the first time, the heart liked someone, what would happen if she did not approve the friend request. Now the time was waiting for her only when she would approve my request. But God listened to my heart soon and the next day she accepted my request. Here was the beginning of my love story, which was not even easy because getting the request approved does not mean that she starts talking to you. Something similar happened to me because there was a happiness that the one wh...