Part 45. A Shocking Moment Was Waiting Me..!!


 Once again, we raced at speed through the night haze, dressed up with bright illumination of city lights, and the cool breeze from the sea turned our short journey into bliss, but these blissful moments were about to overwhelm both of us, lovers, which I will definitely tell you about next. 


Shortly before heading to the cinema with my love, my cell phone went offline due to some kind of glitch that I didn't take seriously. I lived the moments of my love for my own pleasure, and I almost forgot that my family members, who are a thousand kilometers away, are trying to get through to me.


 I had no idea what this night would turn out to be for us, continuing to drive the scooter in a wonderful mood. On the way, we stopped at a small stall with a variety of goodies and bought several types of biscuit cakes and fruits to pamper ourselves and sweeten our already sweet moments. This night was unusually warm and gentle, so we were in no hurry to enjoy its delicate, spicy aromas. 


When I got to our hotel, I tried to turn on my mobile again, but to my disappointment, it stubbornly refused to work, giving out some unknown network error. But the phone of my beloved girl, which worked only on wi-fi, when connected to the free network of the hotel, began to give out a lot of missed calls and a message from my younger sister and brother, since only two of them knew about my secret and that I fled to Goa, and only for the two of them did I leave my girlfriend's cell phone number just in case.


 Reading each message, my heartbeat began to go off scale, as I realized that at that moment my father, who still did not know that I had left my rented home and left for my love, gathered my mother, sister and brother in one room, and in a rage he tried to find out my whereabouts, from which the atmosphere in my home was pushed to the limit. 


Without thinking twice, I flew like a bullet from our room straight to the reception desk to find the phone and make one call home while my beloved girl was taking a shower.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments