Skip to main content

Part 46. What Did i Say to My Father -True or Lie

 


With an alien fear in my heart and inner feelings, I reached the check-in counter. My legs gave way as I was very afraid of talking to my father, who controlled everyone in my family all his life and was a very influential and respected person in our caste. 


And most of all I didn’t want him to know about my arrival in Goa, because for him it looked like dithering, like an escape, like a hidden threat to his reputation ... I tried to restart my phone again, and this time it worked ... Plucking up the courage, I called my father, and as soon as he picked up the phone, his first question was: where are you and why is your phone not working? Because of this question, a tingling sensation ran through my body, and for a moment I thought about what to say: truth or lie ...! 


Realizing the situation, I decided to tell the truth that I am in Goa. He got angry about this and bombarded me with various questions, such as: when did you arrive, who did you come with, where did you stay?


 I took my time and began to answer according to the situation. I told him that I came to Goa today with my friend who was my classmate. At this answer of mine, he sighed with relief and said that he should return home without delay tomorrow! 


My father felt that he had momentarily lost control of me and decided to fix everything with his firm and unconditional decision. He could not even imagine that I ran away for love, or maybe he didn’t want to imagine, because for him it was something out of the ordinary, unacceptable, and definitely forbidden. 


Indeed, according to our traditions, only he and his father have the right to choose a bride for me, other options are not considered in our family. Putting down the receiver, I leaned against the wall and wiped beads of sweat from my forehead with my hand. 


After the conversation, I still felt relief, but after a moment a heavy load hung in my heart, as I had to return to our room and tell my beloved girl that I will leave hotel tomorrow. There were 3 days left before her departure ..

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

True Love Story: Waiting For Her First Reply (Part 4)

After sending the friend request, there was a feeling of uneasiness in the heart that she would accept my request or not. But to me it was like a test whether the person you like from the heart meets you or not. I had become obsessed with her beauty and innocence at first sight. Now just waiting, then to accept his friend request but my heart was not letting me wait. My heart seemed more restless to me because I never had such feelings in my heart from childhood till today. There was also a fear in the heart that for the first time, the heart liked someone, what would happen if she did not approve the friend request. Now the time was waiting for her only when she would approve my request. But God listened to my heart soon and the next day she accepted my request. Here was the beginning of my love story, which was not even easy because getting the request approved does not mean that she starts talking to you. Something similar happened to me because there was a happiness that the one wh...