Part 47. I Was Crying and Not Ready to Tell all To My Darling

 


My brain was about to explode like a bomb, and I was crying inside, thinking about how I can tell my girlfriend that I should leave her tomorrow and go home and that I was not ready for this turn of events. 


When I approached our room, I froze in one place and could not move forward. The heart was beating very quickly while becoming so heavy as if a ton of stones were hung on it. Even this small road leading to the room was so long and there were so many stairs that everyone in this hotel tried to stop me. 


So I stood at the door for a while, trying to find words for the upcoming conversation with my beloved, and tears came to my eyes, which I held back with all my might, but I did not dare to open the door and go inside. It seemed to me that tomorrow they would take everything away from me, but I could not do anything. 


My feelings for my love reached such a depth that I and she now became one, and the thought of leaving her alone in this tourist town unattended, without care and attention for three whole days, drove me crazy. I was losing my temper, but I was looking for strength to take control of the situation and take action. 


Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door and entered our room. My sweet girl had already left the shower and was waiting for me on the bed. Tension was in the air, I was silent, and she looked me in the face, trying to understand how the conversation with my father ended. 


Then she got up, came up to me, and, hugging me tightly, laid her head on my chest. Everything was clear without words, but neither she nor I wanted to break the silence. Finally, she asked a question about how the phone call went and I detailed it in one breath. An ominous silence reigned in the room again.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments