Part 48. A Bad News For My Love And We Cried


   After I told everything in one breath, the heartbeat of my beloved girl increased so much that I could easily feel it. The room was twilight, only the light from the half-open bathroom door illuminated her face, which did not express any emotions, as if frozen in time and space.


 The pain of the impending separation permeated both of us, but we realized it only now. We both understood that this short paradise on earth would still end, but neither I nor she were ready for this. Finally, she broke the silence, saying only: "Tomorrow you will leave your love alone 


..." These words squeezed my heart, and tears flowed from my eyes, and I could no longer hold them back. Emotions surged as if a dam had burst, but I was not at all ashamed, I just buried my nose in her neck, resting my head on her shoulder, and continued to sob.


 She pulled me closer to her and tried to calm me down, but she burst into tears with such grief and helplessness, from which my heart sank to the limit. We both clung to each other like crazy, crying as if our souls were about to separate and the pain of separation was unbearable for us. 


I wanted to meet face to face with my love within myself, I wanted to love my love beyond my limits, I wanted to break all boundaries and make it mine, and in any case, our souls now became one that could not be divided. 


My grip tightened on the body of my love, and the stream of tears from our eyes was not going to stop. There was only one sentence on our lips. I love you, I love you, I love you.


 I will never forget the day of Goa in my life, but this day will be unforgettable for both of us, because on this day we cried heartily for each other, and I wanted to make this day even more memorable. 


So we cried for several minutes, and when the tears in our eyes dried up, our hearts continued to suffer. I looked into the eyes of my beloved ... they were red and swollen. Immediately, I began kissing her face, lips, neck, trying to comfort both of us, thereby kindling a fire in our bodies.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments