Part 50. The Last Minutes Spent In Our Room Together


 

We sat down on our scooter again, and her arms wrapped around my body as tightly as if the roots of a tree were holding the ground around it.

 Her love for me is my roots, and my love is her strength. I controlled the scooter with one hand, and the other held her hands, all the time showing her that I was there, like the wind inside her, like the beating of her heart. 


Our time was running out inexorably, and upon reaching the hotel, both of us, in love, began to move to our room, holding hands. Even our steps were slowed down today. Feet, like cotton, did not want to obey, because our separation was inevitable. 


Entering the room, I hugged my love, and we lay down on the bed together. As if the whole world was in my hands, and why not, because my love is my wonderful world, which belongs only to me with this soul and heart. 


We went mad with love and ran away from home, two involuntary birds that left their cages only for a while, finding freedom in heaven, in each other's eyes, creating unforgettable, new and even more wonderful moments in such a short time. 


We lay in each other's arms, and the sadness of separation flowed from our eyes like a precious tear. She kissed my wet eyes and dreamed of meeting again, confessing how much she loved me and would always wait for me. 


To spread my arms and let her out of my embrace was like a painful tearing of a part of my body, but not wanting it, hardening my heart, after a while I got up and began to collect my things. When everything was ready, we exchanged coins: I put my 10 rupees in her palm, and she gave me her 10 rubles, which will bring us luck like talismans. 


We both believed in our destiny, in pure love and in a future that will undoubtedly turn out in the best way, because God organized this meeting for us for a reason! He gave us a chance to become truly happy, and we did not miss it. 


We took advantage of every second of our time, discovered all facets of love and care, erected magical gardens of beautiful feelings in our hearts and we were proud of this, appreciated everything that belonged only to the two of us ... and so, with a rapid heartbeat, we left our room , in which we spent the happiest moments of their lives, and headed to the bus stop, which was located near the hotel. NEXT PART



Post a Comment

0 Comments