Part 51. The Heaven cried With Us


 

With anxiety and panic in our hearts, we both looked at each other, and time, on the other hand, felt unable to curb its speed. Her hand was in my hand and we were waiting for the bus.

 Today, as if nature has realized that the day of separation of two loving hearts has come, so the winds high in the sky drove the clouds together, turning them into a huge gray veil. 


The lump in my throat squeezed so hard that I simply could not say anything to my beloved, barely squeezing out of myself: "I love you and take care of you in any situation ..." hug each other, just a few minutes, as the noise of the approaching bus instantly stirred up my blood with fire, mercilessly burning our last seconds.


 Today I didn't give a damn about this world and people. I hugged my love one last time, holding it tightly to my chest. On the last one, I kissed her hot and moist lips, savoring this unique taste, which was forever imprinted in my soul, for which I will yearn so much every day and every night and, undoubtedly, this sweet taste of love will beckon me, destroying all barriers on the way, building a new road leading to your beloved through difficulties and hardships, obstacles and time.


 Now it's time ... it's time to pick up my bag from the ground and get on the bus, which opened its doors and was eagerly waiting for me alone. My arms opened the embrace, and my leaden legs led me to the bus. 


My mind was clouded, and I don't remember how I got on the seat, I just felt a strong pulsation in my temples, and in the window, I saw the distant silhouette of my beloved, who looked so alone ... 


My heart was crying from separation, and thunder rumbled in the sky. Whether you call it coincidence or nature's attachment to human feelings, which from somewhere recognizes true and pure feelings and supports you. 


The same thing happened to us because at that moment the clouds began to cry and it started to rain. NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments