Part 41. My Love Made Me Sleepy From Lovely Oil Body Massage


 Our car now knew well almost all the routes leading to our hotel from any part of the city, and I could easily navigate even at night, which I was incredibly happy. 


This city became more than special to me and loved in such a short time ... a city that was illuminated by lights at night, but itself emitted a different glow that tourists could see, coming from different parts of the world by millions a year.


 I loved to return to our room on a gentle night with my beloved girl, anticipating unique moments of love, from which my excitement excited all my fantasies, which I turned into reality.


 I continued to study the art of love, giving all of myself, and receiving in return the incredible power of unknown energy, which endowed me with incredible strength. Each of our nights was special and never repeated. Sometimes, after the bodies merged, she laid me on my stomach, and she sat on top, took coconut oil, and did a massage, which I called Children's.


 It was unusual in that it contained simple, uncomplicated verses, which were accompanied by certain movements of my hands on my back: rails, rails, sleepers, sleepers, a belated train was traveling ... from the last carriage, peas suddenly fell. Chickens came: they ate, geese came: they pinched, an elephant came and trampled. The janitor came, swept everything, set the table, put on the chair, and began to write: Dear daughter! Comma, period. I send you socks. Comma, period ... and so on. '' At the same time, she traced her fingers, as if these were the actions of those what she called.


Under these pleasant touches of her gentle hands, I fell asleep like a baby and woke up only at dawn, full of strength and confidence in the present day.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments