Skip to main content

Part 41. My Love Made Me Sleepy From Lovely Oil Body Massage


 Our car now knew well almost all the routes leading to our hotel from any part of the city, and I could easily navigate even at night, which I was incredibly happy. 


This city became more than special to me and loved in such a short time ... a city that was illuminated by lights at night, but itself emitted a different glow that tourists could see, coming from different parts of the world by millions a year.


 I loved to return to our room on a gentle night with my beloved girl, anticipating unique moments of love, from which my excitement excited all my fantasies, which I turned into reality.


 I continued to study the art of love, giving all of myself, and receiving in return the incredible power of unknown energy, which endowed me with incredible strength. Each of our nights was special and never repeated. Sometimes, after the bodies merged, she laid me on my stomach, and she sat on top, took coconut oil, and did a massage, which I called Children's.


 It was unusual in that it contained simple, uncomplicated verses, which were accompanied by certain movements of my hands on my back: rails, rails, sleepers, sleepers, a belated train was traveling ... from the last carriage, peas suddenly fell. Chickens came: they ate, geese came: they pinched, an elephant came and trampled. The janitor came, swept everything, set the table, put on the chair, and began to write: Dear daughter! Comma, period. I send you socks. Comma, period ... and so on. '' At the same time, she traced her fingers, as if these were the actions of those what she called.


Under these pleasant touches of her gentle hands, I fell asleep like a baby and woke up only at dawn, full of strength and confidence in the present day.

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 56. Back To Delhi Part-2

  Since I didn't have a train ticket in advance due to a sudden departure from Goa, I had to take a local train that was supposed to go to Mumbai's central area, where I have to change trains to Delhi.  My soul was left with my love in Goa, and I felt like a lifeless scarecrow, chained to the seat.  At each memory of our happy moments, tears silently flowed from my eyes, and my heart repeated: "Come back to your love, hug her again, hold it to your chest and don't let go... Raise your torch of love and show it to the whole world, because people must believe in pure and true love, especially those who have almost lost hope, lost their way in darkness, are looking for their bright path among lies and deceit ..."  But time rules everything, commands the fate of people, and we, only puppets in the hands of time, who are waiting for their turn to play their role.  Lost in thought again, I did not notice anything around me, only the monotonous sound of wheels and a co...