Part 42. My Eyes Open With More Love To Fill More Love in My Girl

 


Opening my eyes with fresh zeal, vigorous energy, and new ideas, I found that my beloved was sleeping on the other side of the bed. The serene expression on her satisfied face spoke of the success of every moment of my love. 


A small lock of her dark hair covered part of her face, which made her even more beautiful, and I sincerely did not want to wake her, but my fingers automatically began to run down her back, and my lips began to shower kisses on her neck, so my love opened her eyes with a sweet smile.


 I whispered, "Good morning honey!" and kiss her lips. In return, I received so many kisses that my whole face became slightly moist from her fresh lips. Taking her soft, like cotton, her body in my hands, I merged with her, turning this morning into the most beautiful, the very morning where we went crazy in each other's arms. 


Independent from the outside world, absorbed in our happiness and freedom from the cage, we, two loving birds, loved each other as if we had been looking forward to each other for many births, and all our expectations ended here in Goa. 


From the very first day until now, we passionately loved each other morning, day and night, and now it seemed to me that my love for her is also an important part of life, which I must hide from this world ... Suddenly my phone ring.


 It was the owner of the car who was ready to take it back since three days had already passed since the lease. He warned that he would be in two hours, and I realized that we had enough time for love, I began to love my girl again, and finally, feeling the satisfaction of our love, we lay motionless in each other's arms. 


She gently caressed me, slowly running her fingers along my back, and I, excited by the touch, closed my eyes and felt with all my body, soul, and heart how much I had become attached to my beloved.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments