Skip to main content

Part 42. My Eyes Open With More Love To Fill More Love in My Girl

 


Opening my eyes with fresh zeal, vigorous energy, and new ideas, I found that my beloved was sleeping on the other side of the bed. The serene expression on her satisfied face spoke of the success of every moment of my love. 


A small lock of her dark hair covered part of her face, which made her even more beautiful, and I sincerely did not want to wake her, but my fingers automatically began to run down her back, and my lips began to shower kisses on her neck, so my love opened her eyes with a sweet smile.


 I whispered, "Good morning honey!" and kiss her lips. In return, I received so many kisses that my whole face became slightly moist from her fresh lips. Taking her soft, like cotton, her body in my hands, I merged with her, turning this morning into the most beautiful, the very morning where we went crazy in each other's arms. 


Independent from the outside world, absorbed in our happiness and freedom from the cage, we, two loving birds, loved each other as if we had been looking forward to each other for many births, and all our expectations ended here in Goa. 


From the very first day until now, we passionately loved each other morning, day and night, and now it seemed to me that my love for her is also an important part of life, which I must hide from this world ... Suddenly my phone ring.


 It was the owner of the car who was ready to take it back since three days had already passed since the lease. He warned that he would be in two hours, and I realized that we had enough time for love, I began to love my girl again, and finally, feeling the satisfaction of our love, we lay motionless in each other's arms. 


She gently caressed me, slowly running her fingers along my back, and I, excited by the touch, closed my eyes and felt with all my body, soul, and heart how much I had become attached to my beloved.

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Romantic Candlelight Dinner in Goa | Love Story Part 12

          Even on the way to Goa , I already thought that I would make the travel program more beautiful and exciting for the two of us, in my style, and not in what all tourists are used to seeing by standards. We started to change to go eat. Seeing her in a new image, I again felt the force of attraction to her, and could not resist, gently wrapping my hand around her waist. My lips quickly pressed against hers, and we merged into one passionate kiss. We have become one again. Not wanting to, I had to let go of her lips, and we, hand in hand, walk out of our room, far from our homes, two crazy people living in the wonderful moments of their lives, left the hotel in search of the vegetarian food that I ate, but not hers . .. My beloved did not at all object to the change in her usual tastes, on the contrary, she agreed to give up meat and become a vegetarian for the time of our meeting. We walked under the cover of the night, breathing in the sweet-spicy air of...

Memorial Gallery