Part 28. Ancient Tambdi Surla Temple Part-2

 


        When both of us, lovers, reached the sanctuary of the temple and saw the idol of Lord Shiva, we immediately stopped in front of him and began to plunge into the unknown. 

The walls of the ancient temple concealed many mysteries and powerful energy that permeated every cell of your body, endowing it with incredible strength ...

 It was as if the idol was pulling us to him, and we both got lost inside him. My love gave flowers and incense sticks to the temple Pandita and worshiped Lord Shiva on our behalf.

 I also prayed with crossed arms for my love to be deeper and stronger. After the prayer, I opened my eyes and looked at my love, and it seemed to me that it was not the first time she saw Lord Shiva. 

She simply closed her eyes and stood in silence, deep in her soul talking to Lord Shiva. I did not consider it necessary to interfere with her prayer and, having finished mine, began to examine the temple works of art. 

I can never forget this time because the one who had never seen the idol of Lord Shiva stood before Him and prayed as if she already knew Shiva, and was lost in him when she saw him.

 I left the temple and started filming the beauty around on my mobile. On the other side of the temple were kept 4 large stones, around which there was a circle of flowers that looked very attractive.

 I researched this place for a long time, then my love fulfilled her prayer, and when she came to me, I asked her what she asked from God, she replied that it was a secret between me and Lord Shiva. 

Hearing this answer, I smiled. I took her hand and we entered a small iron door right in front of the temple, from where a small trickle of water flowed. We both have memorized every part of the temple courtyard in our hearts and minds.

 After spending some more time together, we received permission from Lord Shiva and headed back to our car, where we drank masala tea and fed bananas to the monkeys sitting in the trees, and then came down the branches from different directions to feast on treats.

 All this made my beloved girl very happy, and I saw the delight and a storm of emotions in her eyes. Soon we both got back into the car and went in search of a beautiful new place.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments