Part 29. Love Moment in Car

Since it was noon and the sky was covered with beautiful clouds, the mood of the weather was wonderful and playful. Opening our map, we chose the next destination - the temple of Sri Rudreshwar Mahadev and the Harvelam waterfall, which is located about 36 km from the national park, and we needed to reach it in about 1 hour. 

The famous arvalam cave was also supposed to appear in the middle of this path. Right now, we were driving along the road inside the National Park, and I held one hand in the hand of my beloved, and again and again my eyes sank into hers, filling with an intoxicating feeling of love and masculine desire.

 Seeing boundless love in her charming eyes, mischief arose in my heart, and I decided to make this event unforgettable. Seeing the absence of cars on the road, I stopped and turned off the engine.

 As I pulled my love towards myself, I felt her warm breath on my face, enough to break our limits of control. I touched her lips and we melted into a sweet kiss. At that moment, everything around us disappeared for a moment, and the immeasurable love of us went to our heads. 

She loved me so passionately and sincerely that I experienced my paradise on earth, here, with her, far from home, filled with freedom and strength, courage, love and passion that poured through my veins like nectar transforming every moment into voluptuousness.

 We didn’t even know how long we loved each other, but we knew for sure that these moments would forever remain in our hearts. 

When we returned to the ground, another smile appeared on our faces, and the storm of feelings that played out in the car only subsided for a while, prompting us to arrive at the hotel early, but the purpose of this trip has not yet been achieved. 

That is why I started the car again, and after driving some distance, we drove out of the main gate of the national park and returned along the same local road that was supposed to lead us further to the temple and the Rudreshwar waterfall.

NEXT PART


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments