Part 36. Heart Touching Moment in Park


 During the conversation, we realized that we had only a few days left together, after which we would have to return home and go through the hardest separation. 


My beloved girl became emotional, and for the first time in so many days, I saw tears in her eyes. During those few days together, seeing her laugh every day, I couldn't watch her cry today. 

It seemed that my heart was about to burst into pieces, and a strange pain crept into my soul. But what could I do at the moment when I unsuccessfully tried to calm my love , holding her in my strong arms like a little girl, holding back my tears with great difficulty. 

If I pay, then who will calm us both? Just as the parting was true, so the endless love in my heart also became an unshakable truth. I tried to console her with the hope that life is too beautiful and we will be one again. 


She was crying softly, resting her head on my shoulder, and I took some photos with my phone to capture her emotions. At that moment, I started joking and telling funny stories to finally see a smile on her face.


 It worked, and as she brushed the last tears from her cheeks, she illuminated me with her bright smile. This task turned out to be not the easiest for me, but I coped with it and was incredibly happy about it.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments