Skip to main content

Part 37. Booked Tickets To Visit Tourists Boat


 

Her beautiful laugh filled my heart with joy, and I felt relieved. So we sat in the shade of a huge tree for some more time, capturing these beautiful moments on our camera, but time rushed inexorably forward, and I wanted to fill our every minute with the most vivid impressions.

 I resolutely rose from the grass, soft as a carpet, and, taking my sweet, tear-stained girl by the hand, helped her to stand up. Walking hand in hand and step by step, we made our way from the park to the tourist ship reservations office, which was not far from our location. 


On the way, I bought some fruits, which turned out to be exotic for my beloved, and we enjoyed them with pleasure. The weather was hot, but from the wide river we were refreshed by light and cool breeze, which beckoned to this cruise, and we were already ready to board the ship right now, but the cashier notified us that we should wait for the evening since the first flight will only at 18:00. 


We readily agreed, and after buying tickets for Rs 500 for one, we headed back to the car to return to the hotel and get ready for a little river cruise. We had enough time until the evening, but we decided to be alone, so, returning to our room, we again began to plunge into the world of love, dreams, and hopes. 


I took her in my arms as soon as I locked the room and, touching her lips with my lips, began to savor their sweetness, like the syrup of rasgulla , the taste of which I drank with greed and tenderness at the same time, transferred to our impeccable world of pure feelings, filled with love and unbridled passion from which I never wanted to return. 


And again we loved each other like crazy, gave ourselves to each other without a trace, endowing our naked bodies with fire, blazing like a flame that grows with every second, so that at the end we throw out all our power and breathlessly fall from heaven to earth together, such happy and exhausted.

NEXT PART


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 56. Back To Delhi Part-2

  Since I didn't have a train ticket in advance due to a sudden departure from Goa, I had to take a local train that was supposed to go to Mumbai's central area, where I have to change trains to Delhi.  My soul was left with my love in Goa, and I felt like a lifeless scarecrow, chained to the seat.  At each memory of our happy moments, tears silently flowed from my eyes, and my heart repeated: "Come back to your love, hug her again, hold it to your chest and don't let go... Raise your torch of love and show it to the whole world, because people must believe in pure and true love, especially those who have almost lost hope, lost their way in darkness, are looking for their bright path among lies and deceit ..."  But time rules everything, commands the fate of people, and we, only puppets in the hands of time, who are waiting for their turn to play their role.  Lost in thought again, I did not notice anything around me, only the monotonous sound of wheels and a co...