Part 37. Booked Tickets To Visit Tourists Boat


 

Her beautiful laugh filled my heart with joy, and I felt relieved. So we sat in the shade of a huge tree for some more time, capturing these beautiful moments on our camera, but time rushed inexorably forward, and I wanted to fill our every minute with the most vivid impressions.

 I resolutely rose from the grass, soft as a carpet, and, taking my sweet, tear-stained girl by the hand, helped her to stand up. Walking hand in hand and step by step, we made our way from the park to the tourist ship reservations office, which was not far from our location. 


On the way, I bought some fruits, which turned out to be exotic for my beloved, and we enjoyed them with pleasure. The weather was hot, but from the wide river we were refreshed by light and cool breeze, which beckoned to this cruise, and we were already ready to board the ship right now, but the cashier notified us that we should wait for the evening since the first flight will only at 18:00. 


We readily agreed, and after buying tickets for Rs 500 for one, we headed back to the car to return to the hotel and get ready for a little river cruise. We had enough time until the evening, but we decided to be alone, so, returning to our room, we again began to plunge into the world of love, dreams, and hopes. 


I took her in my arms as soon as I locked the room and, touching her lips with my lips, began to savor their sweetness, like the syrup of rasgulla , the taste of which I drank with greed and tenderness at the same time, transferred to our impeccable world of pure feelings, filled with love and unbridled passion from which I never wanted to return. 


And again we loved each other like crazy, gave ourselves to each other without a trace, endowing our naked bodies with fire, blazing like a flame that grows with every second, so that at the end we throw out all our power and breathlessly fall from heaven to earth together, such happy and exhausted.

NEXT PART


Post a Comment

0 Comments