Part 32. Reached Hotel after A Beautiful Day


 I was also happy when I told my beloved about my religion and culture. The greatest joy was that my love was with me and with great eagerness absorbed the knowledge gained by observing everything from my own experience. 

After admiring and remembering every beautiful landscape here, we, lovers, got into the car and headed back to our hotel. The evening time made our journey even more enjoyable, and the Indian love songs playing in the car increased our attraction to each other. 

I translated every line of the song into English so that my love could better understand its meaning. 

During the day, with the help of a map and help from people, we visited very beautiful, scenic, and delightful places, but on my return, I decided to drive the car along with the bow like a little village driver.

 This means that you simply remember the direction of your house or hotel, and if you go in that direction without asking anyone, you will reach your destination.

 It was not very difficult for me, and after a comfortable journey of about 1.30 hours, we again found ourselves on the same bridge that we passed, clearing Panaji's traffic. 

Passing over the bridge, we noticed that at one end there were large ships with tourists, which looked even more beautiful in the evening. 

I made a plan for the next day, what to do, and with this thought, we got to the hotel. Both of us in love, in a delightful mood and delighted with the places we saw, locked the car and, holding hands, entered the territory of our hotel.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments