Skip to main content

Part 32. Reached Hotel after A Beautiful Day


 I was also happy when I told my beloved about my religion and culture. The greatest joy was that my love was with me and with great eagerness absorbed the knowledge gained by observing everything from my own experience. 

After admiring and remembering every beautiful landscape here, we, lovers, got into the car and headed back to our hotel. The evening time made our journey even more enjoyable, and the Indian love songs playing in the car increased our attraction to each other. 

I translated every line of the song into English so that my love could better understand its meaning. 

During the day, with the help of a map and help from people, we visited very beautiful, scenic, and delightful places, but on my return, I decided to drive the car along with the bow like a little village driver.

 This means that you simply remember the direction of your house or hotel, and if you go in that direction without asking anyone, you will reach your destination.

 It was not very difficult for me, and after a comfortable journey of about 1.30 hours, we again found ourselves on the same bridge that we passed, clearing Panaji's traffic. 

Passing over the bridge, we noticed that at one end there were large ships with tourists, which looked even more beautiful in the evening. 

I made a plan for the next day, what to do, and with this thought, we got to the hotel. Both of us in love, in a delightful mood and delighted with the places we saw, locked the car and, holding hands, entered the territory of our hotel.

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Romantic Candlelight Dinner in Goa | Love Story Part 12

          Even on the way to Goa , I already thought that I would make the travel program more beautiful and exciting for the two of us, in my style, and not in what all tourists are used to seeing by standards. We started to change to go eat. Seeing her in a new image, I again felt the force of attraction to her, and could not resist, gently wrapping my hand around her waist. My lips quickly pressed against hers, and we merged into one passionate kiss. We have become one again. Not wanting to, I had to let go of her lips, and we, hand in hand, walk out of our room, far from our homes, two crazy people living in the wonderful moments of their lives, left the hotel in search of the vegetarian food that I ate, but not hers . .. My beloved did not at all object to the change in her usual tastes, on the contrary, she agreed to give up meat and become a vegetarian for the time of our meeting. We walked under the cover of the night, breathing in the sweet-spicy air of...