Part 33. NIGHT of LOVE and JOY


We both lovers walked hand in hand towards the restaurant as our way to our room was through the restaurant, which was packed with tourists, and everyone was enjoying dinner with live music, sitting at their small tables by candlelight. 

Seeing what they were eating, I thought we should also go to the restaurant early for dinner, so we got to our room and after some rest and dressing were ready to go out for dinner. 

Again in our car, we got to the Punjabi restaurant where my sweetheart ordered a new dish of Punjabi cuisine including her favorite Punjabi Lassi.

 Soon our order arrived at our table and, like every time, I slowly began to feed my little girl from my hand. We sat for a long time and talked about the impressions we received from the indescribable landscapes
and the journey for the whole day. 

Having finished supper, we began to return to the hotel along the night streets of Goa, which calmed down only in the morning, becoming empty. 

After wishing good night to our friend the gatekeeper, we got to our room and, having locked the door with a key.

 I hugged my love, showered her with sweet kisses in anticipation of the whole day, and we were both already lying on our big bed, overwhelmed with passion and deep desires to forget on time about the real world and plunge into our beautiful world of pure love, full of hopes for the future, which we tried not to think about.

 Our future was so shaky and unthinkable that at the mere thought that we would never see each other again after leaving Goa, tears came to my eyes, but I firmly believed that there are many miracles in life, and this meeting was not the last. 

We were forgotten in each other's arms, intoxicated by the most powerful energy of love, which removed the fatigue of the whole day and instilled in us incredible strength, which seemed inexhaustible for the two of us.

 We, two crazy lovers, who turned fantasy into reality, bathed in bays of pleasure and voluptuousness in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes so frankly and sincerely, lifting our feeling above heaven.

 I did not even understand how I fell asleep in her arms, but when I woke up, the sun was shining in full force and the new day foreshadowed new impressions, and not wanting to lose a minute, I began to wake my sweet girl with light kisses.

Post a Comment

0 Comments