Skip to main content

Part 33. NIGHT of LOVE and JOY


We both lovers walked hand in hand towards the restaurant as our way to our room was through the restaurant, which was packed with tourists, and everyone was enjoying dinner with live music, sitting at their small tables by candlelight. 

Seeing what they were eating, I thought we should also go to the restaurant early for dinner, so we got to our room and after some rest and dressing were ready to go out for dinner. 

Again in our car, we got to the Punjabi restaurant where my sweetheart ordered a new dish of Punjabi cuisine including her favorite Punjabi Lassi.

 Soon our order arrived at our table and, like every time, I slowly began to feed my little girl from my hand. We sat for a long time and talked about the impressions we received from the indescribable landscapes
and the journey for the whole day. 

Having finished supper, we began to return to the hotel along the night streets of Goa, which calmed down only in the morning, becoming empty. 

After wishing good night to our friend the gatekeeper, we got to our room and, having locked the door with a key.

 I hugged my love, showered her with sweet kisses in anticipation of the whole day, and we were both already lying on our big bed, overwhelmed with passion and deep desires to forget on time about the real world and plunge into our beautiful world of pure love, full of hopes for the future, which we tried not to think about.

 Our future was so shaky and unthinkable that at the mere thought that we would never see each other again after leaving Goa, tears came to my eyes, but I firmly believed that there are many miracles in life, and this meeting was not the last. 

We were forgotten in each other's arms, intoxicated by the most powerful energy of love, which removed the fatigue of the whole day and instilled in us incredible strength, which seemed inexhaustible for the two of us.

 We, two crazy lovers, who turned fantasy into reality, bathed in bays of pleasure and voluptuousness in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes so frankly and sincerely, lifting our feeling above heaven.

 I did not even understand how I fell asleep in her arms, but when I woke up, the sun was shining in full force and the new day foreshadowed new impressions, and not wanting to lose a minute, I began to wake my sweet girl with light kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 3: New Place New Friend | My Emotional Love Story

I also wanted to ignore that father's idea, but somewhere I was not satisfied with my life. Because I wanted to earn good and live a good life. But I felt that maybe in some other city I might get something new to do, maybe my life will get a new goal. With this dream I made up my mind to leave my friend's school. My fellow teachers also requested that I will not leave school but I decided to leave my school and go to the city where my relative lived. I did not even know whether this step taken by me was right or wrong because I too had to do something new in life. Let me tell you that my father's sister (aunt) also lives in the same city who decided to keep me in her house for a few days so that I can arrange a job for myself during this time. The family members told me to take my younger brother along with me because they wanted my younger brother to also get experience of living outside the house, he also got to learn something new, so I said yes. For the first time in h...