Part 34. South Indian food in Lunch

 


This morning turned out to be sunny and calm again, and bright rays already completely illuminated our room. The beautiful radiance of the face of my beloved girl beckoned me to kiss and wake her up. 

She reluctantly opened her eyes and, smiling, whispered: "Good morning, darling ... I want you" ... hugging me tightly. When she says "good morning" in my arms, this morning becomes the most beautiful on earth, and it is too difficult to describe in words. 

My hands slid over her hot body, exposing it slowly but surely. Her delicate skin and smooth contours of her figure excited me with lightning speed, and I penetrated deep into her again and again, went crazy with this sensation, and our eyes closed with pleasure. 

How long this lasted, I do not know, but I wanted to love her even longer, staying in her until the end, and then, exhausted and happy, lie motionless and feel every touch of her fingertips on my back, which slowly carved simple patterns on my skin. 


It became my nirvana, and I did not want to return from there for anything, but our plan was already determined and forced me to open my eyes and hardly get out of bed. After a hot time of love, we did not want to waste a second, and therefore quickly coped with the necessary matters, getting ready for a new visit of our today. 


Locking the room, we went down to the car through the restaurant, sat down, and headed back to the bridge, where we had to find a restaurant for lunch and a ship ticket with a tourist trip for the evening. 


After crossing the bridge along the same old and narrow roads, we reached the other side of the city and decided to explore it better. This time, I stopped the car in front of a South Indian restaurant, and, locking the car, we entered the restaurant, where we ordered Idli, Dosa, Sambar, and Papad, dishes that my beloved hadn’t tasted yet.

NEXT PART


Post a Comment

0 Comments