Skip to main content

Part 34. South Indian food in Lunch

 


This morning turned out to be sunny and calm again, and bright rays already completely illuminated our room. The beautiful radiance of the face of my beloved girl beckoned me to kiss and wake her up. 

She reluctantly opened her eyes and, smiling, whispered: "Good morning, darling ... I want you" ... hugging me tightly. When she says "good morning" in my arms, this morning becomes the most beautiful on earth, and it is too difficult to describe in words. 

My hands slid over her hot body, exposing it slowly but surely. Her delicate skin and smooth contours of her figure excited me with lightning speed, and I penetrated deep into her again and again, went crazy with this sensation, and our eyes closed with pleasure. 

How long this lasted, I do not know, but I wanted to love her even longer, staying in her until the end, and then, exhausted and happy, lie motionless and feel every touch of her fingertips on my back, which slowly carved simple patterns on my skin. 


It became my nirvana, and I did not want to return from there for anything, but our plan was already determined and forced me to open my eyes and hardly get out of bed. After a hot time of love, we did not want to waste a second, and therefore quickly coped with the necessary matters, getting ready for a new visit of our today. 


Locking the room, we went down to the car through the restaurant, sat down, and headed back to the bridge, where we had to find a restaurant for lunch and a ship ticket with a tourist trip for the evening. 


After crossing the bridge along the same old and narrow roads, we reached the other side of the city and decided to explore it better. This time, I stopped the car in front of a South Indian restaurant, and, locking the car, we entered the restaurant, where we ordered Idli, Dosa, Sambar, and Papad, dishes that my beloved hadn’t tasted yet.

NEXT PART


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 3: New Place New Friend | My Emotional Love Story

I also wanted to ignore that father's idea, but somewhere I was not satisfied with my life. Because I wanted to earn good and live a good life. But I felt that maybe in some other city I might get something new to do, maybe my life will get a new goal. With this dream I made up my mind to leave my friend's school. My fellow teachers also requested that I will not leave school but I decided to leave my school and go to the city where my relative lived. I did not even know whether this step taken by me was right or wrong because I too had to do something new in life. Let me tell you that my father's sister (aunt) also lives in the same city who decided to keep me in her house for a few days so that I can arrange a job for myself during this time. The family members told me to take my younger brother along with me because they wanted my younger brother to also get experience of living outside the house, he also got to learn something new, so I said yes. For the first time in h...