Skip to main content

Our First Magical Kiss: A Cozy Romantic Night in Goa | Part 11


First beautiful kiss romantic moment in Goa hotel

When the darkness dyed the hotel in deep colors, we continued to stand in the lobby and hug each other.
Having experienced this wonderful moment of the first meeting, I invited my beloved to the hotel.

At first glance, our room was far from a suite: old shabby furniture, worn floors and gray walls could discourage even the most unprincipled guest, but for us it was so unimportant that even such an atmosphere turned into a quiet and cozy world before our eyes.

My beloved informed me that this was just a temporary shelter for one night, and tomorrow we would be moved to another standard room, as it should be in the tourist agreement.
After things were put into place, we both looked into each other's eyes and disappeared into the embrace again.

I hugged her tightly, and our warm breath touched each other, increasing every second and awakening an inner desire. My eyes began to close on their own, I knew exactly what I wanted ... her first kiss.
The excitement grew with such force that in the darkness of the room I could touch it.
From the touch of her lips, I felt as if I was dissolving in her, I feel all the sweetness of the kiss.

 Her lips were red and soft like rose petals.
My lips drank their juice, enjoying every touch. It was my very first kiss, so tender, so virgin, so unforgettable, in which all my male potential is involved.

But due to a mixed feeling of anxiety and desire, I did not immediately dare to take bold actions and, gently embracing her by the shoulders, offered to go in search of the nearest restaurant in order to have dinner together and take a breath.


At that moment, I was in a new space for me, where a new universe was born, like after the Big Bang, expanding at an incredible speed of light, creating new sensations, like galaxies giving birth to stars, which will illuminate all our roads on this fascinating journey.

📖 Read More Chapters
⬅️ Previous Chapter          ➡️ Next Chapter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 56. Back To Delhi Part-2

  Since I didn't have a train ticket in advance due to a sudden departure from Goa, I had to take a local train that was supposed to go to Mumbai's central area, where I have to change trains to Delhi.  My soul was left with my love in Goa, and I felt like a lifeless scarecrow, chained to the seat.  At each memory of our happy moments, tears silently flowed from my eyes, and my heart repeated: "Come back to your love, hug her again, hold it to your chest and don't let go... Raise your torch of love and show it to the whole world, because people must believe in pure and true love, especially those who have almost lost hope, lost their way in darkness, are looking for their bright path among lies and deceit ..."  But time rules everything, commands the fate of people, and we, only puppets in the hands of time, who are waiting for their turn to play their role.  Lost in thought again, I did not notice anything around me, only the monotonous sound of wheels and a co...