Skip to main content

Part 39. Visit on Tourist Boat Part-2

 


We chose a place for ourselves at the side of the ship, and settling there, I took the hands of my beloved and placed them on the railing. 


We closely watched the passengers, who were having fun and taking pictures with their cameras with enthusiastic faces and happy smiles. Well, today I stood in this beautiful place only because of my love, thanks to which I was destined to see and feel all this, otherwise I would never have thought that I would ever be alone, away from home, and I would live like this moments in boundless happiness. 


Such a tourist cruise was the first experience in my life, because I had never been on such a ship before, and my emotions were off scale, because my love was nearby, which I held by my waist and hardly believed in what was happening.


 After a while, the ship started to move, and we saw how wave after wave began to beat against the side. At the same time, a cultural program started on the bow of the ship, and loud music played. 


People had fun and danced, and after this program, several newlyweds performed of their own accord, and we, in love with each other and with our lives, enjoyed the cool breeze and music on this ship, moving under the open sky in the dark of the night, illuminating the path with our bright illumination ... On another section of the river, another cruise ship with the same tourists as ours was going towards, and looking at all this splendor, my heart beat in the highest notes, in unison with dynamic music, to which I wanted to dance without stopping. 


So we spent our bright evening, and after this memorable two-hour journey, our ship returned to its place, dismissing all its guests, from its side, which gave a lot of pleasant impressions. 


We went down the ladder happy as always, and there were no words to describe all our emotions after such a voyage. Once in the car, I started the engine and we drove through the city at night.

NEXT PART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

84 - Last day in Moscow

Если  искать где - то рай на земле ,  то вы непременно найдете его только в тех местах ,  где счастливо твое сердце ,  когда ты закрываешь глаза и четко ощущаешь ,  как ровно оно бьется ,  но при этом твоя душа плавно вибрирует ,  испуская волны тонкой и чистой энергии ,  и когда она соприкасается с окружающей тебя природой ,  то входит с ней в резонанс ,  и все вокруг становится светлее ,  теплее ,  добрее и ярче ,  рождается гармония .  Возвратившись из парка ,  в котором наедине провели несколько часов ,  мы зашли за определенным набором продуктов для приготовления ужина в торговый центр Афимолл .  Я решила сделать салат из свежих овощей и сыра Моцарелла ,  к которому прекрасно подошли свежеиспеченные лепешки .  На общей кухне отеля мне любезно предоставили все необходимые кухонные принадлежности ,  и уже через несколько минут мы ужинали ,  наслаждаясь заходящим красным солнцем с ...

Memorial Gallery

Part 56. Back To Delhi Part-2

  Since I didn't have a train ticket in advance due to a sudden departure from Goa, I had to take a local train that was supposed to go to Mumbai's central area, where I have to change trains to Delhi.  My soul was left with my love in Goa, and I felt like a lifeless scarecrow, chained to the seat.  At each memory of our happy moments, tears silently flowed from my eyes, and my heart repeated: "Come back to your love, hug her again, hold it to your chest and don't let go... Raise your torch of love and show it to the whole world, because people must believe in pure and true love, especially those who have almost lost hope, lost their way in darkness, are looking for their bright path among lies and deceit ..."  But time rules everything, commands the fate of people, and we, only puppets in the hands of time, who are waiting for their turn to play their role.  Lost in thought again, I did not notice anything around me, only the monotonous sound of wheels and a co...