Part 39. Visit on Tourist Boat Part-2

 


We chose a place for ourselves at the side of the ship, and settling there, I took the hands of my beloved and placed them on the railing. 


We closely watched the passengers, who were having fun and taking pictures with their cameras with enthusiastic faces and happy smiles. Well, today I stood in this beautiful place only because of my love, thanks to which I was destined to see and feel all this, otherwise I would never have thought that I would ever be alone, away from home, and I would live like this moments in boundless happiness. 


Such a tourist cruise was the first experience in my life, because I had never been on such a ship before, and my emotions were off scale, because my love was nearby, which I held by my waist and hardly believed in what was happening.


 After a while, the ship started to move, and we saw how wave after wave began to beat against the side. At the same time, a cultural program started on the bow of the ship, and loud music played. 


People had fun and danced, and after this program, several newlyweds performed of their own accord, and we, in love with each other and with our lives, enjoyed the cool breeze and music on this ship, moving under the open sky in the dark of the night, illuminating the path with our bright illumination ... On another section of the river, another cruise ship with the same tourists as ours was going towards, and looking at all this splendor, my heart beat in the highest notes, in unison with dynamic music, to which I wanted to dance without stopping. 


So we spent our bright evening, and after this memorable two-hour journey, our ship returned to its place, dismissing all its guests, from its side, which gave a lot of pleasant impressions. 


We went down the ladder happy as always, and there were no words to describe all our emotions after such a voyage. Once in the car, I started the engine and we drove through the city at night.

NEXT PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments